Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wish List Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a great week, we are rounding the corner toward the weekend! Here are some items on my radar this week...




Buckle Tote  // Sandals // Clutch  //  Jumpsuit //  Foundation  // Brushes 


I am in need of a black leather work tote and I think this one will do just the trick, except I am tempted to get it in the red color. I use my Longchamp Le Pliage most days but a more structured bag would be nice to have. I love the little buckle detail on these straps.

That jumpsuit would be so fun for spring and summer, my only hesitation is that it is clearly a statement piece and at that price a little impractical.

If you have not tried real techniques products yet, you are missing out! I have this eye set and they will change your eye makeup routine permanently.  Who knew you could get that perfect of a crease? Their new bold metals collections is gorgeous and I'd love to decorate my vanity with a few.

I have been hearing rave reviews of this Benefit Cosmetics foundation and I am dying to try it. I use the Hello Flawless Powder and really love the buildable coverage. I think the combination of these two would be great for full coverage. It doesn't hurt that Benefit has the cutest containers and names for all of their products.

And leopard and sparkles are just musts in my life.

Whats on your radar lately?

Follow me on Instagram @Lifeaskatel (button to come soon!)



8 comments:

  1. Seriously loving that jumpsuit and that clutch! Perfect!!!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That clutch may or may not be on it's way to me!

      Delete
  2. I'm in desperate need of a contour brush - thanks for that suggestion!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! That jumpsuit is so fab! I used that foundation but with oilier skin it left me too shiny but the coverage and feeling is amazing! Such fab choices.

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'm worried about but I love the powder so I'm going to give it a go!

      Delete
  4. Really great roundup! That brush set looks fantastic thanks for the rec!

    Marie has that TB black tote and she loves it! It's actually pretty affordable as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is surprisingly buyer friendly until of course I need the matching wallet ;) You won't be sad if you try those brushes!

      Delete