Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Rose Gold Everything

I am absolutely adoring the rose gold trend. Something about it is so feminine and fun to me. My only hang up on the wearable pieces is that I am a big fan of two-tone (silver and yellow gold) jewelry and I haven't decided how I feel about mixing the rose gold with the other two. I used to be a strictly one metal at a time girl but when my favorite ring happened to be gold and my favorite earrings silver, I learned to love the two-tone variety. I am not sure if I prefer silver and rose gold or yellow gold and rose gold or all three at once.  Here are some rose gold pieces that have been catching my eye...


Michael Kors Watch //Kate Spade Serving Set // Ted Baker Wallet //Druzy Earrings // Kendra Scott Bracelet //Crew Cuts Pull-On Boots // Miansai Bracelet

That Ted Baker wallet is so cute, a bow, metallic elements and an ultra feminine light pink? Yes please.

I absolutely love the purple and rose gold combination of the Michael Kors watch. My friends joke that I have been in a "purple phase" most of my life. You know the one that 5 year olds grow out of? Never happened for me. I once was at the beach and called out on this problem as I had my purple phone case, purple towel and purple bikini, yikes. Oddly enough, my favorite color is blue! Regardless, this watch would be wonderful for casual weekend wear.

I think that this watch might end up being the solution to my mixed metal dilemma. It would definitely eliminate any question of what  to mix when and it is unlikely I would feel the need to wear all purple when sporting it.

Are you loving this trend? What do you think about mixed metals?

2 comments:

  1. I love rose gold everything! I gave my bridesmaids rose gold tassel necklaces to help me "tie the knot" so fun!!! I love your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great gift and something for after the wedding too (huge plus in the bridesmaid book!)

    ReplyDelete