Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wish list Wednesday: Mother's Day Edition

With Mother's Day right around the corner I thought I would spend this Wish List Wednesday finding some picks for Mom, Grandma, Mother-in-Law and the other wonderful women on your list! I tried to round up some goodies included in the ShopBop friends and family sale . Now is a great time to get that gift and cross it off your list!










Who wouldn't love a champagne scented candle in that gorgeous tin? One of these also happens to be on it's way to my house ;)

You can't wrong with a cashmere travel scarf, I would love to be gifted one and feel confident that anyone else would feel the same!

A classic watch is always a good choice!

I think these coasters are so funky and different, a perfect choice for the edgy/ quirky Mom!

A classic and fashionable handbag is a staple and another wonderful choice! Just right for the stylish Mom.

I love to be gifted items that are different, possibly impractical and things I would not (on a day with good self-control) purchase for myself and I think these items fit the bill!

What are your Mother's Day go to gifts??

5 comments:

  1. My mom is seriously one of the hardest people to shop for...she always says...I don't need anything!! Thanks for sharing - I love the KS watch - so classic! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So is my mom, I always struggle. Luckily she loves Pandora beads so that is a go to more often than I would like to admit!

      Delete
  2. Ohh that candle and that purse! So perfect! My mom can be such a pain to shop for, she never wants to give you any ideas and then always says "oh you didn't have to get me anything" when you do get her something so you never know if she likes it! :)

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how my mom is! Usually when I find a random present I am not super excited to give her she loves it and when I am excited I never see it resurface!

      Delete
  3. I have checked out your wish list and think these coasters are so funky and different, a perfect choice for the edgy. A classic and fashionable handbag is a staple and another wonderful choice of me!

    ReplyDelete