Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday Trend: Rompers

I know rompers, jumpsuits, playsuits, whatever you would like to call them have been around for seasons on end. I have had several rompers and even recently took the plunge into the jumpsuit of wide leg pants. Which I find to be, in the words of Catherine Guidici/Lowe, "grown sexy." I love the simplicity of getting dressed and the look of this trend. I was lucky enough to score one of the Lilly for Target jumpsuits, which will be perfect for throwing on in the Florida summer to combat all of that air conditioning and it is machine washable! Which is a huge win in my book.




I rounded up some of my favorites below. I am really wanting to take the plunge on a tie dye romper (the long sleeve one is calling my name) but I keep asking myself how many rompers is too many rompers?? I may or may not be the girl in a romper every Saturday night.





Are you sporting this trend?

5 comments:

  1. I am absolutely loving those two tie dye rompers! Rompers are such a fun, easy outfit. I just hate going to the bathroom in public in them haha!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cherish the straightforwardness of getting dressed and the look of this pattern. Lovely dresses for summer. I am totally adoring those two creatively colored rompers! Rompers are such a fun, simple outfit

    ReplyDelete