Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday Trend: One Piece Swimwear

This week I'm talking about the one piece swimwear trend. I have noticed these suits all over magazines, stores, and of course blogs. I think the great thing about the one piece suit is the combination of comfort and chic. This is something that arguably never goes out of style but is not always at the forefront. These suits are great for water activities, playing paddle ball on the beach etc. I am all for the bandeau to avoid unsightly tan lines but once in a while fashion and function are nice to have on hand. Here are some of my top picks for summer. I picked up the blouson style J.Crew suit in black and if you read yesterday's post you know that Trina Turk Kon Tiki is my new favorite! (I hope you are not sick of seeing it yet!)


What do you think about this trend?


No comments:

Post a Comment