Monday, March 9, 2015

Sail to Sable Spring 2015

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I was a little under the weather yesterday so I will recap the weekend for you tomorrow! Have a great start to your week!


My closet is seriously overflowing. In my attempt to clean out I am trying to mainly focus on work attire and classic, staple fun pieces. The work attire is purely out of necessity. With the Florida heat returning at any moment, I am drawn to cute summer dresses. Sail to Sable recently released their latest spring delivery and I am loving it! They are great quality and perfectly classic.


How cute is this for brunch with the girls or dinner with his parents? I wish this came in a blue combination as I'm not really one for wearing pale pink.


I am eyeing this maxi for summer weekends and our upcoming Caribbean getaway.


I think this navy piece is timeless, perfect for all ages, and a great summer wedding dress. This dress also provides the perfect opportunity for outfit repeating as so many shoe/accessory combinations are possible!

Have you tried Sail to Sable? What pieces catch your eye?

3 comments:

  1. That long maxi is too perfect!! Hope you're feeling better girl! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh those are pretty pieces! I like that last navy dress so classic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous items! I love that first dress and that last one with the necklace is gorgeous!!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete