Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thursday Trend- Coordinate Sets

This Thursday Trend topic brings us to the ever growing presence of the crop top coordinate sets.  I have been seeing these for a few seasons now I think and they are just starting to pop onto my shopping radar. I saw this really gorgeous Mara Hoffman set on Mallory's blog and it is just my style. Unfortunately it seems to be sold out.


I love the chic simplicity of the matching set but the added intrigue of it being two pieces. These sets come in all pant, short, skirt combinations for all occasions.  I love that they transcend all genres as well. There are full floral skirts for the more conservative woman and fierce and fun animal prints for the more adventurous. Here are some I rounded up for you…
I really like the white pom pom set and the middle black and white set. What do you think of this trend? Are you sporting a coordinates set this summer?

2 comments:

  1. I love the coordinating sets! They're so cute! That Mara Hoffman one is amazing and loving that chic white pants set!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am determined to find that Mara Hoffman one in my size!

      Delete