Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Favorites!

We made it to Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I am excited to relax and soak up some sun!
Linking up with Amanda today!

Favorite Purchase:
My mom and I stopped by Lilly Pulitzer this week to do a little resort chic shopping. I picked up a cover-up ( I can't find this one online anymore but here is a similar one) and some shorts for our April cruise. I love the beaded detail on the coverup and its great to throw on for a day on the island. They were out of my size at our store but this jumpsuit was on sale, promptly located in my size and will be making a happy home in my closet soon! I am super excited to wear these on our cruise and when my besties come to visit me at the beach next month!



Favorite Workout:
I have been swamped at work so the at-home workout is my go to these days. I picked up this Pure Barre DVD set after Christmas and while I much prefer to visit the studio for the music and motivation, these get the job done just as well.



Favorite Recipe:
Cauliflower Bites. These are delicious and perfect when you are craving something bad for you but don't want to overindulge. I make up a Greek yogurt based ranch dip and call it a day. Even Ross loves these and says they taste just like wings!




Favorite Current TV Show Binge:
Nashville.
I watched this a lot in seasons past but had gotten away from it. I recently rediscovered by love for this show and have been binging on abc.com. I am not quite caught up so no spoilers please!  If you don't watch it check it out, the love triangles and relationship twists will suck you in.


Have a great weekend!!

10 comments:

  1. Umm obsessed over your Lilly finds!! So gorgeous! And Nashville is one of my favorite shows! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited to wear them on the beach! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. Oh those Lilly purchases are gorgeous and cauliflowers bites...might be the only way I'd eat cauliflower!! YUM! Happy Friday! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything drenched in hot sauce and I'm not particularly fond of cauliflower either!

      Delete
  3. I love that Lilly dress. Sometimes their prints are too much for me but that is a perfect cruise dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree I love the fun colors but the wearability is often at an all time low!

      Delete
  4. I am obsessed with Nashville! I literally cannot wait for the next week to come out! I was wondering how the at home DVD's were in comparison to class good to know they fit the need ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, I forgot how intense it can be! The thing I don't love about the DVDs is that there is no music and the instructor is super monotone and all business (if I'm not mistaken it is the founder??), the workout is there and good but it certainly doesn't leave you feeling peppy!

      Delete
  5. Love that Lilly dress! Where are y'all headed on your cruise? We are obsessed with cruising so I'm always curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are headed to Jamaica and the Caymans this time around! We love to cruise too after V's first one he declared us "cruise people" which just makes me laugh. What is your favorite spot??

      Delete