Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Favorites!

TGIF! I am sure we are all ready for the weekend! We don't have too many plans except for polo with friends for the last time before the season ends and soaking up as much time outside as possible! I turn into a pumpkin once those Florida summer temps really set in.
Linking up with Amanda!

Favorite Beauty Product:

This Real Techniques Sponge is amazing. I know everyone is in love with the beauty blender and to be fair, I cannot compare them because I cannot bring myself to pay $20 for a makeup sponge. This little gem is $5.99, supposed to be the equivalent of the beauty blender, goes on BOGO at Ulta and works wonders for your application routine. The major bonus here is you don't cringe when after a few too many washes it is time to dispose of the sponge. I insist that you try it!

Favorite workout:


As I mentioned last week my schedule has been hectic and getting in a workout at all is a big win in my book. T-25 gets you moving and you certainly feel the workout in just 25 short minutes. I particularly like the ab interval DVDs and will often pop those in for a solid ab routine. I know Shaun T is a bit much for some people but I am not particularly bothered by his method and he seems to really get results!

Favorite Purchase(s):


As anticipated, Loft had their typical 40% off everything sale and I snatched up the scalloped shorts and this cute top. I also snagged this double tassel necklace from Prep Obsessed which I love. I am so excited to wear this combo and all the pieces separately as well.

Favorite Recipe:



This blueberry moscow mule recipe sounds delicious. I have not put it to use yet but I having been loving the mule lately and can't wait to make these!

Random Favorite:


I spend a lot of time writing notes, calendaring, doing client intake etc. We are only allowed to use blue pens in our office which gets pretty mundane. I also like to color code my calendar so that when I see something in red I know its a bigger deal or that I really can't forget it. I ordered these cute Stabilo pens and they have really been spicing up my office (there are about 4 shades of blue in this set) and the other colors have been sprucing up the blog notebook. I also love that they come in this container that looks like a giant pen. It sort of brings me back to the days of gel pens!

Have a great weekend everyone!!


8 comments:

  1. I love the new goodies you got from loft...love scalloped anything!!! And anything that gets a workout done in 25 minutes is amazing...I've seen people legit sweat to the point of no return so 25 minutes is amazing!! Hope you have a great weekend! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can manage to squeeze 25 minutes in anywhere! I'm with you on the scallops, it may be a trend I over-commit to;) Enjoy the weekend!

      Delete
  2. I definitely need that sponge! Going to ulta right after work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on the hunt for some new pens, so I'm loving your random favorite- I've heard good things about that brand/style! Love those scalloped shorts and I've wondered about the RT beauty blender. I've never tried the original- though I have the mini's which are nice for concealer, but maybe I'll give the RT one a try first if I decide to try out the full-size blender. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. RT has some really great products let me know what you think if you try it out! I have wondered about those minis too, I feel like they are so small I would misplace them?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tassel necklace is fantastic! I'm also impressed with the way you've managed to spice up your office with 4 shades of blue (I can't believe they have a color rule!) - I always need to color-code my calendars too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always have an issue with originals v. photocopies so black pens out outlawed. I really am loving that necklace I think it will be on major repeat!

      Delete