Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Weekend Recap!

This weekend was super low key and wonderful. Ross' parents were in town for the previous two weeks and my parents were visiting as well.  So the opportunity to do nothing was much needed. We did a lot of meandering around town, lounging in the courtyard and of course there was brunch.


Friday night looked a little like this. Ross was working late and I made dinner and waited patiently with some vino. We may or may not have gone to bed at 9.


 Saturday morning we got up unusually early and went for a walk on the water. It was  grey and 55 degrees and we had been hoping for a pool day. But that was not in the cards.
I never get tired of living in Florida (remind me about this in July!) these views are amazing and right down the street. 

Saturday actually turned into a really nice day so we headed back downtown with one of my bests for a late brunch at Burch & Vine. This was their signature margarita with orange liqueur and smoked salt on the rim. If you like the smokey flavor, this is your drink. If you don't (like me) I'd go with your standard brunch mimosa!

Sunday was spent in bed with the worst migraine. But luckily it was the weekend and I am on the mend. Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a less than manic Monday! Check back tomorrow for a little wish list Wednesday!

And how about that Bachelor finale??  Do you watch? I can't help myself, reality TV is a total guilty pleasure. Unfortunately so is immediately checking Reality Steve for the winner….
But more importantly….two bachelorettes??


6 comments:

  1. I'm going to need that wine glass! So cute! And now I want to go to Florida...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glass even has a cute recipe on the bottom! I'm sure Texas will be just as humid and summery as Florida in no time!

      Delete
  2. Low key weekends are the best! That orange margarita looks amazing! Next time I'm over on the west coast I'll have to check them out! Why does Tampa/St Pete have all the best places?!? Glad our weather has gotten nicer!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. St. Pete has some super cute spots I love going there for the weekends!

      Delete
  3. I wish I lived in Florida! It was 50 here yesterday and I almost broke out the flip flops lol! I did watch the Bachelor finale. Wasn't surprised but I will be interested to see if it works out! And two Bachelorettes next season? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am curious too.. I saw so many funny memes today about Whitney and her complete enthusiasm. I;m team Kaitlyn all the way!

      Delete