Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday!

I am thrilled that it is Wednesday again! I feel like when Wednesday hits the week is on the downhill and it seems much more bearable! Just me? Lets get right into this Wishlist Wednesday… some of these items are on their way to me thanks to the Bloomingdales sale (friends and family sale until 3/29/15!)…


That NARS multiple has been tempting me for months now. I just can't decide if I would use it enough to justify the purchase..what do you guys think??

 The Trina Turk one piece is on its way to me! I ordered it in white originally and love love the fit, this is one flattering suit but I am going to swap it out for the black. However, I will say you must size up, which is a big downfall for the vanity factor. I typically am a 4/6 and I needed the 10 in this.

 Because I love that one piece so much I suddenly feel like I need to be sporting a sarong. Which is so not typical of me but it seems very island chic?!

 I love the colors on that Lilly shell, perfect year round.

 That watch. I have been eyeing it ever since I saw a woman wearing it on a plane last year. This sale was just what I had been waiting for!

I stopped by JCrew factory last week to snag those sandals but our store did not have them yet. The perfect hint of leopard. I love it.

What is on your radar this week?

6 comments:

  1. Love those sandals and that watch gorgeous! I totally fell in love with a watch I saw a woman wearing on a plane a few years ago too! Now I own it haha! Love that one piece too, so perfect for vacation!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that NARS multiple and it is amazing especially with the Summer coming up! I highly recommend it! It gives the most perfect glow with just the tiniest hint of shimmer. You have amazing taste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. It is SO flattering, and I don't find one pieces particularly slimming but this is perfection!

      Delete