Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Walmart Beauty Box Review

About 9 months ago I came across the Walmart Beauty Box, maybe I was living under a rock but I really had not heard about it. The cost is low, "free" but you pay $5 shipping and it ships quarterly so just $20 per year. These boxes tend to be more practical items but there is always at least one item that is worth more than the $5. I have also found that there is always one item I really like and others that I will definitely use!

The Spring box just arrived, I believe there are usually 2 or possibly 3 different boxes and you don't know what you will get, but here is mine…


The box comes with some travel size items, usually at least one full size product, a variety of samples, and some coupons. Way more than a $5 value! (can you tell I think this is a good deal?)

This is my 4th box and in 3 of them I received travel size shampoo and conditioner sets. I definitely welcome this because those items add up and I am always the one running around the travel aisle right before a trip to gather those last minute necessities! I also like to keep a little jar/drawer of toiletries in the guest bath so this helps keep that fully stocked! 

Each of my boxes has also come with a perfume sample in the typical sample size.

In this box, for me, these are the best items...

The shampoo and conditioner set paired with the body wash are perfect for our vacation! This one also came with some Neutrogena facial cleanser which is also a product I will use.

And the full size product from this box is this Rimmel Lash Accelerator mascara. I actually needed some new mascara so I was happy to see this show up! I have never tried this product but I do love Rimmel (I wish they carried more of their products in the US drugstores!) so I am very excited to test this out, it claims to grow your lashes as well! Has anyone tried this product?? So far I have noticed that it does not clump which is wonderful.

In other boxes I have received Revlon lipstick, gloss sticks, and my all time favorite full size Secret deodorant (my all time favorite, thanks to the box).

What do you think of the Walmart Beauty Box, will you give it a try? What other subscription boxes are you loving?

Follow me on Instagram @lifeaskatel

6 comments:

  1. If you can get the garnier miracle lift cream get it - I love how fresh it makes me face feel!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a coupon so I will for sure have to snag some to try!

      Delete
  2. I never knew they had their own monthly subscription! Those are all great sizes for when you travel. Let me know what your thoughts are on that mascara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far the mascara is great, no clumps and it comes right off with remover!

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is seriously an awesome value! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the value is great and its a fun little inexpensive surprise in the mail!

      Delete