Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Backpack Comeback

Another trend I have been noticing resurfacing is the backpack. Practical and these days, stylish. I can remember the days of the mini backpack, I think I bought mine at Ross and it was a flannel Navajo print. Unfortunately I couldn't find any photo evidence of that.

I know in college and law school there was always the debate of fashion over function and I opted for the tote bag unless serious studying was going to take place and then a North Face backpack it was.

Some of these leather backpacks are adorable and I think they would be great for travel. There is nothing worse than having to go back to the hotel because you forgot something or, even worse, getting rained on because your cute crossbody could not hold your umbrella.

What do you all think of this trend? Are you sporting a trendy backpack these days? Check out some of my favorites below.



6 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love the Tory Burch one with the chain straps! As much as I love a good backpack purse I just dont think I can jump on board with it. Id feel too much like I was back in school haha!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tempted for travel but I think that is the only time I would use it. Though a nice leather one seems to be timeless!

      Delete
  2. I would 100% sport this because of how functional it is, but since I commute on the train I'd be scared someone would try to get into the bag while it's on my back lol! I'm obsessed with the TB one - it's so pretty! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I traded my crossbody satchel for a backpack from Everlane and never looked back. It's roomy and way easier on the shoulders and hips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is the great thing about it, so practical! I can't seem to leave the house without a ton of "necessities"

      Delete