Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Sephora Treats

I hope everyone is having a good week so far! On Friday I had a particularly fun mail day. I needed to get some skin care items and decided a little Sephora order was just what needed to happen. Here is what I picked up


 I had heard great things about the Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent eye cream. It is supposed to reduce fine lines and eliminate those ever present dark circles. I can use all the help I can get in that department. I'll let you know how that goes!

I also got this Origins a Perfect World White Tea Moisturizer this has SPF 25 and is  an "age delay" formula. As my twenties draw to and end I am determined to take better care of my skin and my body in general and this is one of the simple ways I am trying to start.

The fun and completely non-essential purchase was this Josie Maran Coconut Water Color Eyeshadow. I purchased the Rio de Rose Gold color. I tested this out this weekend and really love it. I am loving that bronzed glow look for spring/summer and this is so fun. If you apply with your finger it dilutes the formula quite a bit, for a more dramatic/metallic look you can use the applicator that comes with the bottle.

I was super excited to snag a deluxe sample of Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation. I have been eager to try this and I think I will be able to get a few uses out of this sample to see if I want/need to add the full size to my rotation.

What products do you love? What should I try next?


8 comments:

  1. I cant wait to hear what you think of it's potent...I've heard mixed reviews and I'm on the fence about it!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let you know! I'm trying to pin down a good, affordable eye cream so I have high hopes!

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the benefit foundation!!! Great picks girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will report back! I am loving their products lately!

      Delete
  3. You got so many fun things! Orgins makes great stuff!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time trying their products, do you have a favorite??

      Delete
  4. Yay for fun Sephora goodies! I have the Benefit stuff. I honestly cant say whether it works or not. I usually forget to use it regularly so I definitely havent used it enough to say. Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely try to be consistent with it, people report amazing results but I feel like I usually cannot tell!

      Delete