Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Woo! Friday is here!! I feel like I am constantly working for the weekend which may not be a good thing but we are two weeks out from our vacation and the anticipation is building! I hope you all have a great weekend, lets get right into it….

Linking up with Amanda today!



Favorite Purchase: Travalo

I realize I'm late to the game on the perfume atomizer situation but I am obsessed with this. I am always wanting to travel with my favorite scent but clearly am not going to buy duplicate bottles so typically I throw in a tester from Sephora and call it a day. I purchased the gold Travalo (that gold metallic obsession again) and it is seriously so easy to use, so convenient and something I now must have! Have you tried these?

Favorite Recipe: Twice Baked Cauliflower Casserole

How good does that look? I love twice baked potatoes and we are on a  big cauliflower substitution kick. I can't wait to try this out. Seems like a definite weekend tester.

Favorite Workout: Beach Walking
Unfortunately I have been having some serious back pain and discovered that I have a bulging disc. So while that heals (itself, hopefully) I am limited to walking and some ab routines. Fortunately for me this beach is right across the street and it is now light outside after work so I can get in a few miles each night.

Favorite Beauty Product: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

I got this as a deluxe sample and never even opened it until a few weeks ago. I am not typically a liquid eyeliner girl, but as the Florida humidity sets in I need a product that will stay put and this is it! I like to blend it out with a brush or some crayon liner on top but this pen is easy to apply and I will certainly purchase one when this runs out!

Check back next week for some beauty box reviews, bucket list items and the usual Thursday Trend!

12 comments:

  1. I need to make those twice baked cauliflower - it looks amazing!! Really intrigued by the Travlo, off to check it out!! Hope you have a great weekend!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so neat and easy to use let me know what you think!

      Delete
  2. I've never tried that Kat Von D eyeliner but I've heard great things about it! And so sorry to hear about your bulging disc! :( But yay for nice beach walks! Happy Friday girl!

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not handy with the liquid liner usually but this is pretty easy to apply! Hopefully the disc heals itself asap I am just happy it wasn't anything worse!

      Delete
  3. A Travalo sounds awesome! I always just buy a perfume in a travel size -- but that is a great alternative!~
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That twice baked cauliflower recipe? I made it (for the first time) two and a half weeks ago. My 7 year old stepson asked for seconds AND thirds. So, I've already made it 2 other times since then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then my boyfriend should like it just fine ;) I am excited to try it out!

      Delete
  5. My boyfriend is a huge mashed potatoes lover and cauliflower is one of the few veggies he enjoys, so I'll definitely be trying this out! So fun that you have a vacation coming up soon, it's always great to have that to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice to have something to look forward to! Let me know how the recipe turns out for you guys!

      Delete
  6. Must make that recipe it looks sooooo good!!!!! I totally love that eyeliner btw it lasts forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you try it out!! Good to know, I may never need to buy one ;)

      Delete