Thursday, February 26, 2015

Cashmere, Cashmere, Cashmere

I have been investing in a few pieces of cashmere the last couple of winters. Although, living in Florida it really does not seem practical to buy expensive winter wear, we travel to Ohio, Pennsylvania and Illinois fairly regularly to visit family and friends and even in Florida we see temperatures in the 40s, even if those temps are fleeting. We have several fall weddings next season and I am always trying to preempt any wardrobe crisis that would force me to pay full price (shopping is easily justified around here). Right now is the perfect time to stock up as most winter items are on sale as spring collections are flooding the stores. I recently picked up two cashmere pieces from Nordstrom.


This Halogen Cashmere Sweater is a great piece for the price. It does feel slightly itchy as stated in a few of the reviews but it is a good buy in my opinion. I chose this heather camel color and think it will be perfect with jeans under a leather jacket in the fall. 

I am so pleased with this Nordstrom Cashmere Scarf purchase. The reviews were fantastic and they did not lead me astray. The material is so incredibly soft and luxurious. You need this, probably in multiple colors. I am considering stocking up for my gift closet as I think anyone would be delighted to receive this as a gift!(You can thank me when you have just the right (affordable) thing for your mother-in-law next Christmas)

What cashmere pieces do you love?


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree cashmere in FL sometimes is hard to justify but if you get some classic/timeless pieces they last for so many seasons! Love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete