Friday, February 27, 2015

Ballet Flats to Die For


Happy Friday Everyone!! 
I am not a frequent wearer of high heels. It probably started when I reached 5'7" at the awkward age of  11 and continued with the fact that I hate to be uncomfortable. I have been an avid wearer of Tory Burch Revas for many years but if we are being honest as much as I love the look, they kill my feet! Which brings us to my two favorite ballet flats as of late…




Salvatore Ferragamo My Joy Flats. These are not an every day purchase, but my sister found an amazing deal on these in my size and they are the single most comfortable flat I have ever worn. I will need them in every color, fortunately for me and my bank account, they don't come in a huge variety. Who doesn't love a cute bow on a classic flat?





 Tieks. These are a close second in the comfort and wear-ability department. On my first wear I sported them all day without incident. They come in the cutest little teal box with a sparkly flower, hand written note, and a bag to put your terribly uncomfortable heels in when you need to make the switch mid-evening. I typically wear an 8 or 8.5 and took an 8 in these and chose the camel color. I will be adding more colors to my collections ASAP.




Have you tried either of these? What ballet flats do you love?






No comments:

Post a Comment