Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Year In Books.

This year my goal is to read as many books as possible. In reality this may amount to 12 books (my minimum goal). I have not read for fun since starting law school five years ago. Now that I am out of school, I read all day for work which does not leave a big desire to read in my free time. I used to read everything I could get my hands on (as long as they were not textbooks). Hold me accountable and feel free to share your picks and suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

January:


Me Before You is exactly as the book jacket says "heartbreaking." This is somewhat of a heavy/ reflective read and a definite page turner. A love story with an unexpected complication. This is good for winter weekends curled up on the couch. I couldn't put this one down. Audience: well suited for a female crowd Stars: 4.5/5

The Geography of Bliss by Eric Weiner is on my list for February!



No comments:

Post a Comment