Saturday, April 11, 2015

Favorite Affordable Finds

Sorry for my lack of consistency lately. The week really got away from me and there are lots of changes going on around here! I promise I will be back with regular posts before too long. I was running around this week looking for some wardrobe supplements that would not break the bank. I hit Old Navy and Target and found some super cute affordable pieces that I love. Lets get right to them..

I snagged this dress for just $15 in store. It is a perfect, washable, throw on and go dress for summer! They had it in an adorable peach stripe and some solid colors as well.

 I also purchased this peplum top for about $15. It is really light weight and breezy for summer. I paired it with some metallic sandals, a Kendra Scott Rayne necklace and a gold clutch for an outdoor dinner with the girls on Friday night. 

I have been eyeing a good pair of mules lately and they are so on trend right now. But I was not sure that I wanted to spend $100 + dollars on a pair because lets be honest, I don't wear heels often and I am not sure they will be in heavy rotation. I snagged these at Target for just $35. They also come in black. I cannot wait to pair them with white jeans and bright tops.


With wedding season approaching I also needed a versatile pair of strappy neutral sandals. I think these will be perfect. At just $30 if the dreaded drink spill (s) land on my shoes, or even if I forget my shoes when I inevitably take them off and opt for flip flops (tell me I'm not the only one this has happened to?), no one can be too upset. These will go with a lot of dresses and they seem super comfortable so far!

What are your go to affordable stores?

1 comment:

  1. I have checked out your wish list and found some super cute affordable pieces that I love. Great affordable dress, really perfect and standard. For wedding season approaching I also needed a versatile pair of strappy neutral sandals. I love your fashion trends. lovely post and thank you.

    ReplyDelete