Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday Trend: Sneakers

Today's Thursday Trend is sneakers. I realize this is not necessarily hot off the press but I think it is a trend that has some staying power.  A few seasons ago, retro-runners were all the rage. Needless to say, I quickly jumped on board with some New Balance runners. I am not a high heel girl, unless it is the most special of occasions. I am about flats all day long. Lately I have seen the more traditional runners turn to slides in an equally comfortably-chic take on this trend. I really like the effortless put together look of these sneakers. Not to mention the added bonus of not having to worry about your feet hurting all day. I think these are particularly great for commuters and running around on the weekends. You know I am dying for this gold perforated pair!

Are you sporting any fashionable sneakers these days?



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad this is a trend because this is pretty much all I wear! gotta be comfy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're basically 100% on trend. I'm right there with you, I refuse to be uncomfortable!

      Delete
  2. The ones you picked out are super cute! I really love the teal ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are the ones I have but mine are burgundy and tan!

      Delete